Old Cheney Center offers a great variety of upscale merchants you won't find anywhere else in town.
Old Cheney Center is tucked within a peaceful wooded setting. Enjoy a different kind of shopping. Stop by today!
- Unique specialty shops
- Delicious eating: gourmet to casual
- Services for your busy lifestyle
- FREE parking at each merchant's door
...and by the way, directly north across 56th street you'll find Old Cheney Plaza.
- Capital Patio & The Flame Shop - Leisure living - sun rooms, patio furniture, BBQ grills, fireplaces, spas
- Four Star Card & Gift Gallery - Collectibles, gifts and cards. UPS Shipping Center. Free gift wrap.
- Gold Smith Jewelry - Doug and Mary Brobst have owned and operated Gold Smith Jewelers for 25 years, selling some of the finest, most beautiful genuine gemstone jewelry.
- Aunt Patty's Attic - Country, folk art & primitive accessories, furniture, pottery, tinware, lamps.
- Red Clover Market - Certified organic produce, teas, over 130 bulk items including bulk spices, nutritional supplements, sports nutrition and more.
- Lincoln Taekwondo Center, Inc. - ATA Black Belt Academy. Karate for Kids, Cardio Kicks, Self Defense & Weapons Training.
- Sign Pro - Fast, computer-generated vinyl signage of all types. Free estimates.
- Colea Alterations - All types of alterations. Custom tailoring and repairs.
- Lincoln Espresso - Lincoln's original drive-thru Espresso/Specialty coffee shop. Three convenient locations.
- Eileen's Colossal Cookies - Best cookies in town. 12 feature flavors daily.
- Mulligan's Golf Pub & Grill - Casual dining in a fun, sporty atmosphere.
- Sugar Plum Candies - Josephine Krick Chocolates, Godiva, wedding mints, sugar-free candies, gift baskets.
- Taj Mahal Cuisine of India - A culinary passage to India. Dine in, carry out, catering.
Contact Marlyn Schwartz at (402) 423-2511 for lease information.